We are thrilled to announce the upcoming IP Law Summit, scheduled to take place on March 14-15, 2024, at the exquisite Las Colinas Resort, Dallas, TX. This summit will unite IP executives representing Americas largest companies and innovative sponsors in an exclusive networking environment.
The IP Law Summit is the premium forum for leading IP counsel to gain insightful knowledge into tools and strategies required to successfully enhance IP presence and influence within the organization. The event's content has been meticulously curated to tackle key IP challenges and interests highlighting relevant market developments and presenting practical, progressive ideas and strategies employed by successful pioneers in the field.
Key presenters featured in the summit are:
· Chief IP Counsel and Associate General Counsel - Pear Therapeutics
· General Counsel – Zoellers
· Chief Patent Counsel – IBM
· Vice President, Intellectual Property NA - BASF Corporation
· Head of Intellectual Property Development and Strategy – Cisco
· Director, IP Policy Group - Intel Corporation
Participants in the summit will have the unique opportunity to pre-schedule one-on-one, in-person business meetings with influential and forward-thinking executives. Among the distinguished delegates who attended previous summits are:
· VP, Intellectual Property – CommScope
· Director of Intellectual Property - Johnson controls, inc.
· VP, of Legal - Daniel Defense LLC
· Senior Director Intellectual Property & IP Counsel – Stryker
· Legal Specialist IP – Valvoline
· Director, IP Legal – GlobalFoundries