Sun, Sep 10|
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort (San Diego)
US General Counsel Summit 2023
We are glad to announce that the US General Counsel Summit takes place on 10 September - 12 September 2023 at the beautiful Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa, San Diego, CA, US.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 8:00 AM – Sep 12, 6:00 PM
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort (San Diego), 7100 Aviara Resort Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
About the event
The General Counsel Summit provides the forum for leading legal executives to gain insightful knowledge into the principal of law prevention and management. This unparalleled three-day event guarantees sponsors an opportunity to interact with Senior-level Legal Executives through intimate one-on-one meetings and various informal social networking activities.
Some Past attendees include:
· Associate General Counsel – DHL
· Director of Litigation – Flowserve Corporation
· Deputy General Counsel – Volkswagen Group of Americas Inc.
· Head of Enterprise Litigation – Lincoln Financial Group
· Sr. Vice President Deputy General Counsel – Charter Communications Inc.
· Deputy General Counsel – Forward Air Inc.
· VP & Assistant General Counsel – AECOM
· ACG & Chief Ethics Officer – Xerox Corporation
· Chief Legal Officer – Gannett Co Inc.
· Vice President Legal & Head of Litigation – Sunrun Inc.
The Summit’s content is aligned with key legal challenges and interests, relevant market developments, and practical and progressive ideas and strategies adopted by successful pioneers. Key Topics for 2023
· Ethically Unlocking ChatGPT– Seizing new opportunities and managing risk
· New Approaches to ESG– Forging ahead while keeping aligned
· Mitigating Greenwashing– Fighting the ongoing battle to go green
· Technologically Sound Cybersecurity- Continually protecting organizations against cyber threats
· Anti Trust Conversations– Scrutinizing social media platforms with personal information
· Making A Real Difference In DEI- Reviewing if the goals are actually being achieved