Sun, Sep 10|
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort (San Diego)
The 38th Chief Litigation Officer Summit (US)
The 38th Chief Litigation Officer Summit returns on 10-12 September 2023 at an exquisite location, the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club & Spa, San Diego, LA, US.
Time & Location
Sep 10, 7:00 PM – Sep 12, 7:00 PM
Park Hyatt Aviara Resort (San Diego), 7100 Aviara Resort Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92011, USA
About the event
The CLO Summit is the premium forum for leading Litigators to gain insightful knowledge into tools and strategies required to successfully enhance litigation and influence within the organization.
The CLO Summit discusses key strategies for managing your litigation issues, forges new relationships, generating new business opportunities with a distinguished group of Litigators from a cross-section of Corporate America. The program is focused on an industry that is under continuous change, allowing attendees the opportunities to benefit from the proven expertise and recent practices of the industry’s most successful companies.
Key Topics for 2023
· Reducing Legal Costs – Identifying key strategies to mitigate high expenses within the legal department
· Winning The War For Talent - Investing in your team and utilizing best practices for promoting talent retention
· Navigating Current Litigation Trends - Keeping abreast of the trends for compliance, employment law and staying one step ahead
· Behind The Screens - Exploring Cybersecurity, Data Protection, and Data Privacy in the Legal Sphere
· Driving Diversity Equity And Inclusion In Litigation - Facilitating DEI efforts in the evolving area of litigation and qualifying the value of diversity
· Leveraging Legal Tech Solutions- Utilizing technology to streamline processes and improve workflows
The Summit provides a highly focused and interactive atmosphere to address and gain solutions specific to the core concerns of individual attendees through pre-arranged, personalized one-on-one business meetings with industry top sponsors.
· Head of Enterprise Litigation – Lincoln Financial Group
· Senior Counsel - Intertek
· VP Associate General Counsel – Litigation – AT&T
· VP & Senior Counsel – Marriott International, Inc.
· VP Associate General Counsel – Constellation Brands
· Head of Litigation – Nestle USA Inc.
· Associate General Counsel North American Litigation – Molson Coors Beverage Company
· Director of Litigation – Flowserve Corporation
· Senior Litigation Counsel – bp America Inc.
· U.S. Litigation Director – Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc.